How to BUILD your BRAND on LinkedIn so you STAND OUT like a strong cup of coffee!
05/27/2021 CST • Workshop Room 3
This isn’t another talking head workshop blah blah blah. Mary Fain Brandt brings a new level of energy to her audience. In this talk, she reveals How to Build your Brand and go from boring to Bad@$$ on LinkedIn.
𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱’𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 . . .
𝗕𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲
Personal Branding is not just for Target, Apple, and Nike anymore. Personal Branding helps set you apart and stand out online. But how do you define your personal brand and weave it into your business? If you’re just starting out in business or on LinkedIn then this is where you need to be!
If you sound like everyone else, no one will hear you.
A solid personal brand can help you get known, get found, and get you more opportunities.
3 learning points:
- What a personal brand is and how to create one
- Where to draw the line on sharing personal stuff on LinkedIn
- How to find out how others perceive you and if it matters
Why LinkedIn needs to be part of your marketing strategy
- Over 800 million users
- 4 out of 5 members drive business decisions
- Over 80% of B2B Generated by Social Media comes through LinkedIn
- Best online networking machine to attract serious clients