Fund Your Business with Sponsors
05/27/2021 CST • Workshop Room 2
Would You Like To Do What You Love and Have Someone Else Foot the Bill?
Have You Ever Thought Corporate Sponsors for Your Business, Show, Book, Charity, Speaking or Events? America’s most successful companies partner with sponsors. Why not you?
Linda Hollander can help you. She is the author of the #1 best-selling book, Corporate Sponsorship in 3 Easy Steps, and the CEO of Sponsor Concierge.
Linda has consulted with many entrepreneurs to help them profit from the awesome power of corporate sponsors and has 20 years of experience in business.
Her corporate sponsors have included Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Epson, Citibank, Fed Ex, Health Net, Southwest Airlines, Bank of America, Staples, American Airlines, Wal Mart and IBM.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
* How to identify your potential sponsors
* How to attract these sponsors
* The biggest mistakes most people make
* Creating your sponsor proposal to get big bucks
* Spotlighting your assets* Know how much money to ask for (Don’t sell yourself short)
* Getting your sponsors to renew again and again
Who Should Attend:
* Business Owners
* Influencers* Authors
* Event Planners
* Non-Profit Charities
This presentation is only for people who want success now. Those afraid of rapid business growth need not apply.