· 33 years experience as an advisor to both public and private companies in raising equity and debt capital, developing and executing Merger & Acquisition strategies, and restructuring debt or redeploying assets.
· Includes 15 years of increasing responsibility as an investment banker in the corporate finance departments of several full-service, regional investment banking firms based in the southern U.S.
· Includes 5 years of experience as the senior corporate development executive of a $2 billion revenue, publicly-traded, wholesale distributor with operations in 10 countries.
· As an investment banker, managed offerings in excess of $2 billion of publicly-traded securities and $300 million of privately-placed securities, and served as financial advisor in merger & acquisition transactions values at more than $500 million.
· As a senior corporate executive, developed the acquisitional growth strategy that resulted in the strategic and tactical acquisition of the controlling interest (typical 100% control) of 10 computer and office supply wholesale distributors located in 10 countries with revenue of approximately $1.2 billion.
· Certified Value Builder Advisor assisting the owners of small- to medium-sized business who want to improve their business processes using the Value Builder System.