There’s a Better Way to Run a Business
The most common problems that small businesses face are some of the simplest to correct. When it comes to these issues, choosing the right solution can be the difference between great success and instant failure. This session will discuss the most common issues we see and why the most common “solution” can be the wrong one for your business.
1. Your business advisors directly affect the direction and success of your business
2. Employee Health Insurance isn’t just Blue Cross and United Healthcare
3. Managing your federal income taxes, not letting them manage you
4. Does business structure matter or is an LLC the golden bullet?
5. Bookkeeping is not meant to be done by a “bookkeeper”
6. Scalability and managing access to capital