Retirement Revamp: Get a 401k for Less Than a Cup of Coffee
11/02/2020 • Workshop Room 3
"Whether you lead a business of 1 or a business of 100, offering a 401k has never been easier and more affordable. The average cost for a company to offer a 401k in 2016 was $8,571 and would take over 8 weeks to set up. In recent years, the costs and complexity of a 401k have been reduced to where a plan can be set up in under 10 minutes and costs less than a cup of coffee. In this workshop we will discuss:
1. Maximizing tax savings and achieving retirement goals faster
2. The regulatory shift toward requiring employers to offer retirement benefits
3. How the new SECURE act can save your business money
4. Designing a retirement benefit that will recruit and retain top talent
5. Costs, complexity and regulations associated of a 401(k) plan"""