NEW YORK (PRWEB) September 25, 2018 – Small Business Expo (SBE), the nation’s largest small business networking and educational event in the country, announced its multi-city business tour for 2019. This year, SBE will host its trade show in 17 cities, with Brooklyn, Charlotte and Orlando added to the tour schedule.
“2019 will mark our 11th year in bringing together a forum of industry leaders to share their invaluable insights and expertise on how small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs can grow their business,” said Zachary Lezberg, Owner, Small Business Expo. “We’ve seen continued demand from the nation’s growing small business market for the insight and learnings provided during these events, and we’re excited to bring the impact of our events to small business owners in new cities this year.”
SBE’s free, one-day event hosted in major US cities attracts over 75,000 passionate business owners looking to connect, network and learn from the most successful business professionals. At each event, business owners learn from a community of entrepreneurs and industry experts on how to best solve their most pressing business issues to make their businesses more efficient, flexible, and profitable.
“There are many new marketing technologies and strategies that can help fuel small business growth and we really enjoy sharing that information directly with small business owners at these Expos,” said Dave Charest, Director of Content at Constant Contact and presenter at Small Business Expos across the country. “The sessions are marked by great energy and a passionate exchange of ideas and we’re looking forward to participating in the expanded nationwide tour in 2019.”
For this year, SBE has added Small Business Roundtables for business owners to discuss and learn new skills from experts and fellow business owners, a President’s Club Lounge for members to network and make connections, and more main stage keynote presentations from top business leaders in the field.
The expansion of SBE’s trade show into three additional cities follows the record growth the group’s shows have seen in the first half of 2018. Top cities including New York City, Philadelphia and Dallas saw combined 64 percent year-over-year increases in both exhibitor and attendee registration. Furthermore, according to SBE’s bi-annual trends report, 41 percent of business owners are feeling more optimistic about the U.S. economy and are seeking knowledge from business-minded professionals on ways to advance their business.
Business professionals across the nation can experience the Small Business Expo in one or more of the following cities in 2019:
- February 6: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas
- February 13: James L. Knight Center, Miami
- March 28: Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte
- April 12: Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Philadelphia
- April 17: Orlando World Center Marriott, Orlando
- May 1: Hyatt Regency Boston, Boston
- May 9: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
- June 5: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York City
- June 20: UIC Forum, Chicago
- August 22: San Francisco Marriott Marquis, San Francisco
- September 19: California Market Center, Los Angeles
- September 27: San Diego Convention Center, San Diego
- October 24: Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix
- November 14: Cobb Galleria Centre, Atlanta
- November 20: Brooklyn Expo Center, Brooklyn, New York
- December 10: Hyatt Regency, Houston
- December 17: Hyatt Regency, Austin
About Small Business Expo
Small Business Expo® is the nation’s largest small business networking and educational event in the Country. From 2015-2018 it was ranked as an Inc. 5000 company as the fastest-growing privately held business. Every year, over 75,000 small business professionals and entrepreneurs across the Country register for Small Business Expo to take their business to the next level. The show’s owner, Film, Stage & ShowBiz Expo LLC. was founded in 2008 by Zachary Lezberg. For more information, visit thesmallbusinessexpo.com.